Here are hints to six different books among the 32 titles still in our Book Brackets competition to become the best of all journalism titles.
The six clues:
- A book periodically updated – sometimes subtly, sometimes to reflect changes in society
- If it’s February in New Hampshire, that must be a Wild Turkey nestled into his lap
- How Alvin Dewey became “the most famous Kansas lawman since Wyatt Earp”
- Chapter 1 – “The Price of Being Poppy”
- Classic line “…And I’d like a follow up”
- Where PR stands for “Positive Reputation Management”
Go here to find the books and vote before Round 2 closes at midnight Monday.
We’ll post the answers in Monday’s newsletter.