Your support helps us build better journalism–and a better nation.
With your donations, we’re working to ensure that the media can fulfill the vital role the Founders envisioned when they enshrined freedom of the press in the First Amendment: Empowering people to participate in their democracy.
We fight for press freedom–and reporters in peril–at home and around the world. We run programs that build trust between the press and the public it both represents and serves. And we train reporters and editors to produce journalism that prompts civic engagement by enabling people not just to know but to act.
Please help us keep doing this work: Make a tax-deductible contribution now.
The National Press Club journalism awards recognize outstanding work in a range of fields, from consumer reporting to regional reporting to breaking news and photography. Click here to help fund these honors.
- To sponsor the Fourth Estate award gala, contact Julie Moos at [email protected]
- Support the John R. Aubuchon press freedom award by giving here.
Help journalism students by donating to support these National Press Club scholarships. (Previous winners)
- Feldman Fellowship for Graduate Studies in Journalism
- Richard G. Zimmerman Scholarship
- Diversity Scholarship for Studies in Journalism
- Remembering Julie Schoo